Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward their resumes to
Please include the contact details also along with the updated resume.
Title: Programmer Analyst
Duration; 6 Months
The Programmer Analyst develops or modifies information systems to solve
problems for assigned business segments including definition, analysis and
design. They prepare program and system specifications, write systems code,
test functionality and prepare documentation of developed programs.
· Conducts systems analysis research and design activities for
improving or enhancing system performance of inbound and outbound data file
transfer processes to meet client needs.
· Provides detailed specifications in accordance with department
· Writes well-structured, easily-maintained, efficiently operating
program code from moderate to high-level functional specifications for new
and existing programs. Identifies areas where additional definition is
required and obtains information.
· Formulates test plans and tests and debugs developed
in user acceptance testing.
· Works directly with clients and business analysts to identify
client needs and alternative solutions.
· Prepares estimates of work effort.
· Reports status, activities and issues to project team leader in
accordance with department standards.
· Prepares documentation of developed programs including program and
client documentation. Conducts client training, education and
· Provides technical guidance and support to less experienced
· Maintains a professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field with
minimum 5 years programming or systems analysis experience, or equivalent
· Developed oral and written communication skills; strong customer
· High degree of initiative and independent judgment.
· Well-developed analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Able to write reports, business correspondence.
· Computer skills; J2EE and Java Swing and/or Perl, SQL, systems
analysis, design and program development skills, state-of-the-art software
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at