*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Feel Free to reach me at 703-496-7212*
All the skills are mandatory.
Client is currently seeking a QA Project Lead (consulting/contract position)
with HP QuickTest Pro (QTP) experience to help our southern NH client create
an automated test library for their .NET software product. A summary of the
job description and requirements is below.
Manages quality assurance/testing activities on a project-by-project basis.
Performs testing and leadership tasks on assigned projects including
mentoring QA staff in use of QTP. Plans and implements automated testing
and code reviews for test suites using QTP. Researches and implements new
and improved testing methods, processes, tools and test systems. (Note -
does not have direct / complete supervisory responsibilities; i.e., hiring,
firing, performance appraisal, pay reviews.)
- Minimum 6+ years of QA experience.
- Design and implementation of QTP test scripts (2+ years experience
- Good management and training skills with previous project leadership
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Effective QA skills, with proficient knowledge in test planning,
automation, and test execution.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Windows business applications (i.e. finance, accounting, investment)
- Must have Experience with .NET. web application testing
- Test Advantage for Windows Forms 2007.
- MS SQL Server
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at