*NEED EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS, .NET/C# SQL SERVER AND **COLD
FUSION*DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE TO SUBMIT.
Date resource is required: 10/13/2008
Anticipated end date: 10/13/2009
Location: Chandler, AZ
Role: .Net Developer
- Design & Develop new web applications using C#.NET 3.5, and SQL Server
- Interpret and aide in the design of detailed project specifications
- Quality Assurance Testing; supporting existing systems
- Experience w/object oriented based framework to allow for integrated
rapid application development.
- Security, membership and role management for ASP.NET
- Must be able to work independently and with little direction and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a comfort level in
communicating with individuals and groups.
- Will support and maintain current intranet application. Uses knowledge
of web technologies, in Cold Fusion. Support user, system, performance and
regression testing efforts. Provide level of effort estimates for new
project work, enhancements, fixes, etc.
- Will Develop moderately complex intranet applications on one or more
platforms. Uses knowledge of web technologies, in ASP.NET 2.0, ASP,
VB.NET/C#.NET, AJAX, XML/XSLT. Knowledge of SQL (language), stored
procedures and database design concepts. Ability to write technical design
documentation, perform code reviews and unit testing. Support user, system,
performance and regression testing efforts. Provide level of effort
estimates for new project work, enhancements, fixes, etc.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at