*DEAR PARTNERS,
Plz let me know if u have any matching consultants for the requirements
mentioned below....ASAP*

*Job Title:** Abinitio Consultant
Location: Warren, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Rate      : Open*
*
*

      *Job Description:*

   - *The candidate should have the following qualifications:*
   - *6-7 years of Ab Initio development experience (in-depth knowledge of
   Abinitio components).*
   - *Experience with ETL Tools and Data Warehousing tools.*
   - *Experience in UNIX shell scripting (nice to have)*

*
*
*Plz send me matching resume whose EXP & skills (100%) matches the
requirements.*

 *
Plz respond with **RATE, RESUME & PHONE NO.** of the consultants. Make sure
the consultant's skills match the requirements.*

*With regards,*
*Bharath Gopal*
*Technical Recruiter*
*Uni Resource Inc*