We have below req. from our client.

I am Milan working on behalf of Workflow Directory. We recruit solely for
Contract Position Requirements and there is a position in Dallas, TX for
Redhat Engineer. I got your resume from one of the premier job boards and
wanted to run through an opportunity to you.

Please go through the description below, and if interested please respond
with the following.
1) Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume.

Requirement Details:

Job Title: Redhat Engineer

Job Type: 6 Months +

Location: Dallas, TX

Essential Skills:

Red Hat Engineer, either certified or one who feels as though they are
equivalent. Strong experience with kickstart - must be able to explain the
process during the interview. Strong scripting / programming in any of bash,
python, perl, php, java, or javascript. Must understand mid-level scripting
concepts such as modules, object-oriented programming, lists, and string
processing. Must be able to solve hard problems with Red Hat using online
resources and working with Red Hat support engineers.
-Things that would be good are Oracle 10g RAC experience helping out a DBA,
Solaris 9 or 10 engineering, SAN or NAS experience, Cisco networking,
firewall and VPN administration, IBM WebSphere Application Server
experience, in no particular order of importance.

Skill Set:

JavaScript *

Kickstart *

RedHat *

Websphere Process Server

As this is an urgent requirement, kindly reply at the earliest possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Milan Thakkar

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Workforce Directory

214 295 5265

 <http://us.mc11.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 This email is intended only for the use of the party to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or
its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
it from your computer.