*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for
the below mentioned requirement.*

*PHP Web Developer*

*2+ Months*

*Des Moines* IA

*Rate: $37/hr (Fixed)*

*Looking for a developer with very strong PHP/mySQL development skills.
Primary work focus will be on an internal 'dashboard' that will track
technical engineering workflow. Exp. in ODBC and other methods of data
extraction from other systems of records a must. Platform and Skill Set

*Web Development: UNIX, Web Development: SQL*

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
Enterprise (SBE)
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.