Role : SAN Administrator
Location : NYC
Duration : Longterm
Rate : Open
*SEND RESUMES TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Required Qualifications: *
- Thorough understanding of SAN technology, EMC Control Center, SAN
Switches, HBAs, BCV technology, SAN Manager and SRDF, as well as McData and
Brocade Fibre Channel switches and implementation expertise
- Strong working knowledge of Veritas Netbackup, as management of the
backup infrastructure is a major part of the job requirements. This requires
knowledge of BCVs, Timefinder scripting, and integration with Oracle RMAN
for DB backups.
- Experience with Oracle 10G, Peoplesoft application and architecture,
Oracle procedures, RMAN, AIX Shell scripting, database tuning, and
- The candidate must also possess good knowledge of multi-pathing and
dual fabric switched solutions.
- Any experience with CA-Scheduler integration is a plus.
- Must be a self motivated individual that works well in groups as well
as independently and requires little direction to achieve results
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and
organizational skills are required
*Preferred Qualifications:** *
- Working with an enterprise wide, large scale implementation
- Experience working with PeopleSoft Implementations in a government or
civil service environment.
- Experience working within a matrix environment
*Bachelor's or Masters degree in a technical/business discipline or 2-4
years practical technical/business experience**
Thanks and Regards,
Ricky Jones| AIM Computer Consulting
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at