Hello Partners,

Send me your consultant resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are looking for an OLAP developer with 6+ years of experience,
specifically with skills around SQL Server Analysis Services.

Knowledge of the Asset Backed Securities is a MAJOR plus, or having worked
with Intex and Loan Performance.

Minimally, working in the financial services sector is a must.

Location:  NJ

Duration: 3+ Months

Rate:  $55 to 60/hr

Please send matching resumes with contact details and rate.

Durgesh Shroti

Urooj Corporation

Unlock Your Potential

Direct: 201 334 5251

*Inc. 500 Company*

*Deloitte Technology Fast 50*

Ranked No. 399 Inc 500 Fastest growing private companies in America.
Ranked No. 33 in the Top Companies in New York-Northern New Jersey-Long
Island, NY-NJ-PA
Ranked No. 37 in the Top Companies in HR

Partners: Microsoft | Dell | IBM | Cisco | HP | vmware

The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest
confidence for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary
information. If you have received this email in error you are requested to
preserve its confidentiality and advise the sender