Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

Siebel Administrator
===================
·         Knowledge in market leading databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 §
Working experience in multiple environments under Windows, UNIX, Sun OS
§Installation of Siebel Enterprise (Gateway, Application & Web Server) on all
OS.
·         Optimization of Siebel Enterprise
·         Installation of Report server and configure to the corresponding
enterprise.
·         Installing and configuring of Mobile Client/Remote Administration.
·         Experienced in DEV2PROD and Export/Import of Repository and DDL Sync.
·         New User creation on both Siebel Application.
·         Release management experience
·         Preparation of DEV, Test & Prod environments and performance
environment for testing § Migration or Code Promotion to Test/Prod Environments
§ Support Customer’s Infrastructure Team for set up of UAT, Performance Testing
and Production
==============
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: NEW JERSEY

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Seema.

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.