Please send your updated resume for the job position given below
If skills are matched with your profile
*Job Profile : Configuration Management Engineer
Location : downtown DC
Duration : 5+ months
Start : ASAP
Rate : $65-70/hr*
IT Change Governance Support a major program initiative to analyze, define,
implement and support CM Best Practices.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
CM Strategy and Summary of Approach.
Process definition, design and implementation.
Define, configure and implement test environments and infrastructure
Version control implementation.
Defined Access Based on Roles and Responsibilities.
Deployment/Implementation of all changes to all environments including
Establish monitoring objectives and SLRs for program components
Notification (alerts, thresholds, etc.)
Reporting (SLAs, Performance)
Integration of program components with the implemented CM Toolset
Inventory components of software, hardware and database.
Administration of application development, system software (e.g., Cognos,
WebSphere), DB administration, configuration management, and production
Documentation and end user training.
Automation of CM processes using scripts like Unix or Ant.
Reports to: Configuration and Environment mgmt
Technical Skills 1. Understanding of relational database concepts -
particularly IBM DB2
2. Working knowledge of Ab Initio
3. Working knowledge of EME - Enterprise Meta>Environment
4. Working knowledge of UNIX - AIX
5. Working knowledge of BMC Control-M
6. Working knowledge of IBM Cognos
7. Expert experience of Change and Configuration Management
8. Working knowledge of Serena Dimensions
9. Working knowledge of Serena TeamTrack
10. Experience facilitating Change Control Boards (CCB)
11. Experience with Sequential Query Language (SQL)
12. Experience with Korn Shell (ksh)
13. Working knowledge of IBM Balanced Configuration Unit (BCU)
1. Strong Communication and Coaching skills
2. Strong presentation skills
3. Ability to Negotiate with users and work in a diverse environment.
4. Strong Facilitation skills
5. Must be able to Self-manage and take initiative
6. Strong Team player
7. Ability to Train and coach others
8. Strong Project Management and leadership experience
9. Strong Problem solving and analysis experience
10. Strong Testing skills
Please submit your own consultants with rates, contact info, earliest
availability and current location for the following requirement.Please
note that I need NCA (Non Compete Agreement) before submission of your
*Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at