Hi,

Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward their resumes to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please include the contact details also along with the updated resume.

Title: Datawarehouse

Location: Eagan, MN

Rate: 45/hr on C2C

* This manager wants local candidates only.*

We have an immediate need for a contractor on our Data Warehouse team. I
have outlined the skills necessary below:

* 3+ years of database technologies

* 2+ years of SQL development experience

* 1+ years of Oracle PL/SQL development experience

* 2+ years of Java development experience

* 1+ years working in Linux environment and shell scripting

* XML and XSL experience

* Excellent troubleshooting skills

* Eager and self-motivated individual who enjoys complex tasks

* Ability to quickly obtain domain knowledge

* Excels in team oriented environment while interacting with different
business groups

* Outstanding oral and written communication skills
*
NOTE:  PLEASE DONOT CALL ME..  I WILL CALL THE ONES SHORTLISTED*

Thanks & regards

Hari K Sesham

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

1111 Plaza Drive, suite 480