VB.NET Consultant

Location : NYC

Duration : 4+ Months

Rate     : Market

( Strong Exp in SQL )

Must: 3-5 years US experience

Must: Good Communication Skills both written and verbal

Must: 6-8 years professional development experience

Must: 3-5 years with VB .NET experience

Must: 3-5 years experience writing Stored Procedures, Functions, and complex
Queries in SQL Server or Oracle

Must: Be willing to do Maintenance coding in addition to new development

Must: Experience in Web Services

Experience in PHP/MySQL

Experience using Agile SDLC practices

Thanks & Regards

Naga Raj

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152

Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 1+214 | Fax: 734-418-2603

www.aim-cc.com | <mailto:n...@aim-cc.com> n...@aim-cc.com |
<mailto:roy_ra...@yahoo.com> raju_r...@yahoo.com |
<mailto:raju.r...@gmail.com> raju.r...@gmail.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nag-raj/10/134/249>
cid:image003.jpg@01CA4D06.21068B60
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dE8wUnR6RXZMNHRNQmpu
Mk84SFgzU2c6MA> cid:image004.jpg@01CA72A9.49D6E4E0

unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
<mailto:mailto:%20...@aim-cc.com%20/%20subject=Remove_me.%20Please> mailto:
n...@aim-cc.com / subject=Remove_me. Please reply from the exact address to
which this was originally mailed to or provide the address (es) to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>