Hello this is Nick here from Ksource,

Let me present you with list of consultants currently available.
Please do send me your requirements to n...@ksourceinc.com

1.
Name of the Candidate: Soujanya Gottumukkala
Skill Set/Experience Level :Sr. Java Developer/7 yrs
Availability/Visa Status:  Immediate/H1B
Current Location/Relocation: CT/CT,NY, NJ
Rate: Open
 2.
Name of the Candidate:Rani Yemmela
Skill Set/Experience Level: Java Developer/6Yrs
cImmediate/H1B
Current Location/Relocation:  IL/Open
Rate:  Open
 3.
Name of the Candidate: Swathi Kanumuru
Skill Set/Experience Level: Sr.Net Developer/7 yrs
Availability/Visa Status: 2 Weeks Notice/H1B
Current Location/Relocation: NC/Open
Rate:Open
 4.
Name of the Candidate: Priya Dontha
Skill Set/Experience Level: Sr. Net Developer/ 7Yrs
Availability/Visa Status:  Immediate/H1B
 Current Location/Relocation IN/Open
 Rate:Open
 5.
Name of the Candidate: Sivanaresh
 Skill Set/Experience Level:NetBackup/UNIX/Solaris Administrator/7yrs
Availability/Visa Status: Immediate/H1B
TCurrent Location/Relocation: TX/Open
Rate:Open

Warm Regards,

NICK

KSOURCE Inc. 9555, Lebanon Road, Unit # 103, Frisco, Texas - 75035

Tel. Direct: 248-458-1322 X 211 | Email: n...@ksourceinc.com  |
www.ksourceinc.com

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To
be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include
complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.