Check our jobs on  <,+Inc./>
If you would like to work with us on our requirements; please click here:

> Vikas Kanoongo

Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Type: Contract (Min.6-12 Months)
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Number of Positions: 3
Functions: Information Technology
Industries: Banking
Skills: Mainframe Developer with Systematics Exp

Job Description:

*       Should have strong exp in Mainframe Technologies, Cobol, db2, Cics,
*       Should have some exp on Systematics or ALLTEL or Fidelity
*       Should have exp in data mapping and file analysis
*       Should have exp in IM-Integrated Monetary Control and Processing
System-IMPACS, and Savings/Time (ST) and Customer Information System (RM)
modules of Systematics
*       Good to have exp in following modules:

*       Customer Information System (RM)
*       Intersystem Transfer (IT)
*       TAX (TX)
*       Customer Statement and Relationship Pricing System (SC)
*       Customer Service Management (SM)

Vikas Kanoongo

Manager | Recruiting

11611 SW 98th ST

Miami, Florida 33176 United States | Work: 315.683.3001 | Fax: 305.397.2534

Join My Linkedin Network:

Follow our latest available jobs on twitter: