Hello Guys,

We have a very Urgent rek with our client based in Dallas or Monroe, PA area.
pls send me reumes ASAP.

Need - Java Lead

location -: Dallas TX or Monroe, PA

number of reks -: 2

Duration -: 1+ YEARS

Rates -: $50/hr on c2c

Description -: -    7+ years of experience on development on Java  technology .
Working on various layers of the application (UI, Middle Tier, Back end)
Ability to demonstrate business value propositions and build solutions for
customers
Excellent communications, analytical skills & ability to multiplex
Self-motivated and able to lead the team in business situations
Java / J2EE, XML, Web Technologies, SOA, RDBMS, Object Orientation
Support development and maintenance of software application designed for
business applications for various industries using BPM tools and technologies.
Ability to act independently and co-ordinate project activities with both
onsite and offshore teams.

Extensive java skills
Back office server development
Batch jobs
Web Services JAXB, JAX-WS
Multi-threading Oracle - PL SQL
Flex UI
PDF development such as itext
JBoss

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL
Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :
I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest