Hi All,

This is a very hot requirement, we can arrange interviews immediately for
the right candidates. Please let me
know if you have any suitable candidates.

*Title: C# developer*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Location: NYC*

*Client: Bank of America*

Our client, a global investment bank is looking for a senior developer to
augment their current team.

The project involves using  .NET (primarily web based asp.net and some C#)
Oracle and Java for Capital Markets Technology to build new reports and
features as well as enhance existing reports for the Business Intelligence

Financial services experience is highly desired.

Work includes:

   - Create the web application’s user interface for report criteria
   - Write SQL queries for use in report generation.
   - Enhance the existing framework components.
   - Modify and make changes to existing reports.
   - Performance tune SQL queries and optimize the reports.

C# (ASP.Net), SQL

Pluses: Oracle, financial services, core Java

Thanks & Regards

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net