We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer

Location: Raleigh, NC

Duration: 6-12+ Month Contract

The big things they are looking for is good communication, spring (web
services) experience, python experience, and mobile experience. Also if the
candidate has worked on I-OS (operating system for Apple) they will
definitely get an interview. Please send me any consultants that are a fit
for this opportunity and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Familiar with Jive Development
-iOS (Operating system for Apple)
-Spring 2.5 web application framework
-Web Services (Soap, Rest* or JSON)
-Linux or Unix Deployment Experience
-MySQL Backend
- 2+ years of portal development

-Python (Django)
-Groovy (Grails)
-Agile environment

Client is seeking a senior software developer to build and modify a large
scale external customer facing website. The candidate will have specific
responsibilities for Java development to program and customize the
collaboration portion of the overall site. Will involve daily programming of
Java product to fit within the larger Java/J2EE based site. Will be working
with a global team to provide custom solutions and production support. This
candidate will be involved from the design phase through the production to
effectively build the website.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID: