Kindly send your resumes to lal...@erpanderp.com
Location: New York
Duration: 6 Months
Pay rate:$55(all inc)
BizTalk solutions architect with at least 4 years of BizTalk experience. The
candidate must have experience integrating across disparate platforms
including mainframe, UNIX, Client/Server and B2B.
The candidate must be able to go from requirements gathering through
conceptual design, technical design and solution implementation.
He/she must be proficient in UML and XML. The candidate must have led major
BizTalk implementations which included both batch and online, synchronous
and asynchronous integrations.
Application development experience with the following:
* Microsoft BizTalk Server (2010 preferred)
* Microsoft BizTalk ESB Toolkit (2.1 preferred)
* VB.NET or C# (C# preferred)
* Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0
* Visual Studio (2010 preferred)
* Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle Database (desired, but not required)
Understanding of the following:
* XML, XSD, schema development, XPath
* Map, orchestration, custom pipeline component development
* Data translation concepts
* Application debugging
* Application performance analysis
* Source control usage and concepts * Strong analytical skills,
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong organizational skills, including time management
* Ability to take direction and work in a structured environment
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Lalith Kumar Puppala
ERP and ERP Corp.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at