Urgent requirement for Direct Client

Please find the enclosed job description, revert with your consultant updated
resumes, if interested.

(LOCALS Consultant Req: NY, NJ, PA, MA, VT, CT, RI,VA,NH,OH,MD ONLY) & Need
start on Monday.

1.      Oracle Developer

Location: Melville, NY

Thanks & regards

Karan Tyagi

Phone: 408-693-3141

Fax: 408 521 0167

E-solutions Inc: 2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA 95113

Email: kara...@e-solutionsinc.com

www.e-solutionsinc.com <http://www.e-solutionsinc.com/>

Yahoo IM: karan_tyagi2...@yahoo.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or domain to be removed. We
will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it
immediately and notify the sender.

Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company