Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant updated resume ASAP. I appreciate your quick response.
  Please send me resume in my official id HYPERLINK  "mailto:HYPERLINK
"mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com"; ra...@idctechnologies.com" HYPERLINK
"mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com"; ra...@idctechnologies.com

Title;Sr,Informatica Developer

Locations; NY

Durations; 12 month

Rate; $55/hr on C2C

Relevant Exp; Around 8 Years

Requirement;

1) Solid understanding of OLAP and data warehousing concepts 2) Excellent in
Oracle/PLSQL and Very Strong with SQL. 3) Must have experience in ETL
development  3) Ability to understand Data Quality issues and fix the same 4)
Experience in data modeling would be preferred  5) Ability to troubleshoot ETL
failures  6) Coordinating skills between Client and Offshore teams is expected.
 7) Good Team Player 8) Exposure to any BI tool would be an advantage 10)
Strong communication and customer interfacing skills. 11) SAP BW skill will be
helpful 12) SAP DS (Data Services) will be helpful

2nd Requirement;

Title;Documentum , Java

Locations; Dover, NH

Durations; 12 Month

Rate; $55/hr on C2C

Experience Required     :       ?The first assignment would be implementation
and support of newly developed ETL and access services to be deployed to
production in November.  These include support of Tier1/Flagship project, CM
Portal and other significant initiatives such as SalesForce and iPolicy. Once
the resources develop a basic understanding of the environment and work they
will be assigned more challenging development work.
Must have Good communication skills
. plz send me resume with contact details

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Rahul Srivastava
IDC Technologies, Inc