Hi
Hope you are doing great!
I am Interested in reviewing your resume and want to have a conversation
with you to see if we can potentially work together on the position that I
am presently working on. I would appreciate if you could send a word format
resume and best number to reach you by during the day.

Job Title  : Java Developer
Location  : New Berlin, WI
Duration  :11Months contract.

REQUIRED SKILLS:
 Minimum of 10 years of Java development and JEE experience.  Five (5) plus
years of UI web development experience is required.  Two (2) plus years of
JMS and Application Server experience is required.  WebLogic experience
preferred.  XML, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, and Linux experience is
desired.  Knowledge of Transportation, LTL, and/or Postal industry is
desired.

Very Truly,
Nelson Coleman |IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Email : nel...@catstaffing-us.com
           nelson.catte...@gmail.com
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 273 | Fax: 201 727 9296. 296.

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
removed from our mailing lists please click here to reply to
nel...@catstaffing-us.com with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.
Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.