Direct client requirement
Duration: Long term
*Send resumes only to kra...@wininfosys.com*
- IBM Infosphere Datastage 7.5 x – 8.5 versions
- Strong knowledge base in Extraction Transformation Loading (ETL)
applications for Data Warehouses and Datamarts using IBM DataStage
- Data Stage Administration to set up environment variables.
- Experience with DataStage Director for testing and monitoring the
- Experience with DataStage Manager to import and export job and job
executables for back up and also move jobs from one environment to other
- Datawarehouse concepts, extensive experience in Data Modeling [Star
Schema], multi-dimensional business analytics, data architecture, data
migration with multiple environments (OS/databases) & large data warehouse
- Good knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Database Integration
and Management, with various databases like – Oracle
- Familiarity in incorporation of various data sources like Oracle, XML
and Flat Files into the staging area.
- Hands on experience in writing, testing and implementation of the
triggers, Procedures, functions at Database level using PL/SQL.
- Data Modeling Tool like MS Visio
- Clear case & Clear quest, Control - M , Cruise Control
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Experience with taking business requirements and converting them into
high and low level designs.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant software environment and related tools
(programming language, operating systems, databases, debugging, testing
- Focus on Code Optimization.
- Thoroughness in testing.
- A team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience working as a developer designing and
delivering using datastage interfaces middle-tier and server-side
- Must be familiar with structured project life cycle disciplines
- Ability to communicate with all the stakeholders including remote
- Display structured thinking, objectivity in analyzing complex
relationships and drawing sound inferences.
- Solve problems, after gathering relevant data and analyzing it.
- Proactively understand business needs and display commitment towards
- Display flexibility, preparedness and speed of response in dealing
with ambiguous situations/crunch timelines.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at