Send resume to gau...@diverselynx.com ASAP.
*Network Implementation Engineer*
Mandatory Certification: CCNP & ITIL.
Preferred Certification : JNCIA
Primary Skills :
Good understanding of
2. Routing Protocols,
3. Switching Technologies
4. Load Balancing concepts and
- Ability to understand the design and good trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge and experience on firewall devices from different vendors like
Cisco and Juniper
- Hands-on experience on networking devices from different vendors like
Cisco, F5 and Juniper.
- Good knowledge and experience on F5 Load balancer
1. Experience on Network and Security architecture designing
2. Excellent analytical and organizational skills and the ability to work
with multiple geographically dispersed teams.
3. Excellent listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently
4. Flexibility to work in shifts for 24x7 support
5. Strong team player with a constructive perspective and commitment to the
success of the business
6. Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks with conflicting priorities
*Job Type: *Contract, * Total Exp: *6 10 years, * Number Of Openings: *4,
* Location: *Redmond, WA
300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Contact No:- 732-452-1006 x 213
Mail To: gau...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at