A new Job, ID: 5373 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/5373/> was added at
*eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>
*Title:* *Java developer* posted on 2013-07-08 11:15:47
*Job Description:*Job Title: JAVA/SPRING APPLICATION DESIGNER
Location: JERSEY CITY, NJ
Duration: Multiyear project – VERY LONG TERM
We are looking for a Sr. JAVA/Spring Application Designer who is excited to
work on a team who is pushing technology in new ways. This is a multi-year
global program that will give you the opportunity to stretch your skills
with federated development, Rich UIs that also implement fat-client-like
computation, dynamic frameworks that are configured rather than coded,
Predictive Analytics to provide recommendations, analysis and predictive
UIs. You should have a passion for your work with the imagination for the
possible and the grounding to deliver it.
As a Sr. JAVA/Spring application designer you will be responsible for
designing and coding solutions for complex business problems using latest
- Understand existing System design and its components and make
recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing
- Analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions.
- Develop design documentation artifacts in UML.
- Lead a small team of onshore/offshore developers through the development
- Conduct peer code and design reviews.
- Support functional and performance testing.
- Experienced application architect/designer with hands on experience in
designing, developing, and testing distributed large-scale transactional
- Experienced in systems analysis and design using OOAD, AOP, IOC concepts
- Experienced in data access technologies and patterns (JPA, Hibernate,
- Experience with the Spring Framework and solid understanding of
dependency injection/IOC concepts.
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, J2EE/JEE, MVC application frameworks (Spring
MVC and/or struts), design patterns, web and application servers.
- Experience with SOA technologies (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience with Axis2 Web Service stack.
libraries (JQuery, YUI) desired
- Experience working in full iterative/Agile development environment.
- Experience with WebSphere 6.x.
- Experienced in performance tuning and optimization using JProfiler
- Experience working with and customizing Ant or Maven build scripts.
*Click here to view full job descripton and
(Guest users can also apply)
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.