I have Multiple Java Developer with Grails experience position for your
consultant, if anyone is available please inform me ASAP.
Role : Java Developer with Grails experience
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 months minimum
*Please send me the profiles who have Grails experience ASAP.*
*PURPOSE of POSITION: *
· Work on a team performing multiple phases of the software
development lifecycle, from scope and proposal through software
construction and testing.
· Role includes meeting with customers to understand their business
processes and needs with the objective of determining solutions to support
· This will sometimes require filling multiple roles to turn the
customers’ needs into an actual solution.
· Desire and proven background in production fixes.
· Passion for troubleshooting, fixing and correcting issues on
mission critical system.
· Takes initiative, owns issues from start to finish, proactive
· Daily activities include changes to code at the unit level, but
also design and architecture changes as needed.
*MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
· Develop high-quality, production ready and standards compliant
web presentation code
· Develop code that is cross-browser, UI compatible and
troubleshoot associated issues
· Develop UI that is compatible with Grails services or external
· Participate as a member of a team developing state of the art
consumer web applications
· Deliver rich user interfaces in accordance to design
specifications, user interface style guides and established usability
· Work with the development team to effectively integrate the
presentation tier with the application and resource tiers
· Maintain cutting edge knowledge of emerging technologies, trends
and standards, browser capabilities, compatibility issues, standards
compliance and accessibility issues
· Bachelor's Degree
· Course of Study/Major: CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or similar, or
· Related Work Experience:
· 3-5+ years experience in web application development
· Experience with *MVC Architecture*
· Experience working with *security authorization / authentication*
· Strong working knowledge developing cross-browser compatibility
for web applications
· Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and work on
projects against deadlines
· Demonstrated strong logical and technical problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts.
· Demonstrated strong judgment and decision-making ability.
· Passion and ability in providing excellent customer service.
· Experience in multiple software development lifecycle phases,
including scope and proposal, analysis, design, and software construction.
· Experience planning and breaking down a task into sub-tasks and
estimating effort to perform the work.
· Familiarity with various requirements gathering techniques.
· Familiarity with software usability concepts.
· Experience facilitating meetings with multiple customers and
technical staff, including building consensus and mediating compromises
· Software prototyping experience.
· Experience working with *Spring Batch Frameworks*
· Development using *jQuery, webspherere / app server* (tomcat,
apache, etc.), and *EJB* (3.0 a plus)
· Experience developing Grails services
· Experience in a software development or business analysis role.
· Experience with additional software development technologies and
· Knowledge of multi-tier system development.
· Knowledge of Web Services development using WebLogic or similar
· Knowledge of additional software lifecycle phases including
testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.