Hi Partner,
I have Multiple Java Developer with Grails experience position for your
consultant, if anyone is available please inform me ASAP.

Role : Java Developer with Grails experience
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 months minimum

**SKYPE INTERVIEW**

 *Please send me the profiles who have Grails experience ASAP.*

*PURPOSE of POSITION: *
·         Work on a team  performing multiple phases of the software
development lifecycle, from scope and proposal through software
construction and testing.
·         Role includes meeting with customers to understand their business
processes and needs with the objective of determining solutions to support
the business.
·         This will sometimes require filling multiple roles to turn the
customers’ needs into an actual solution.
·         Desire and proven background in production fixes.
·         Passion for troubleshooting, fixing and correcting issues on
mission critical system.
·         Takes initiative, owns issues from start to finish, proactive
communicator.
·         Daily activities include changes to code at the unit level, but
also design and architecture changes as needed.

*MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:   *
·         Develop high-quality, production ready and standards compliant
web presentation code
·         Develop code that is cross-browser, UI compatible and
troubleshoot associated issues
·         Develop UI that is compatible with Grails services or external
web services
·         Participate as a member of a team developing state of the art
consumer web applications
·         Deliver rich user interfaces in accordance to design
specifications, user interface style guides and established usability
standards
·         Work with the development team to effectively integrate the
presentation tier with the application and resource tiers
·         Maintain cutting edge knowledge of emerging technologies, trends
and standards, browser capabilities, compatibility issues, standards
compliance and accessibility issues
* *
*ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:*
·         Bachelor's Degree
·         Course of Study/Major: CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or similar, or
equivalent experience.
·         Related Work Experience:
·         3-5+ years experience in web application development
·         Web UI development using *Groovy Grails, Javascript/AJAX, CSS,
and SQL*
·         Experience with *MVC Architecture*
·         Experience working with *security authorization / authentication*
·         Strong working knowledge developing cross-browser compatibility
for web applications
·         Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and work on
projects against deadlines
·         Demonstrated strong logical and technical problem-solving skills.
·         Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts.
·         Demonstrated strong judgment and decision-making ability.
·         Passion and ability in providing excellent customer service.
·         Experience in multiple software development lifecycle phases,
including scope and proposal, analysis, design, and software construction.
·         Experience planning and breaking down a task into sub-tasks and
estimating effort to perform the work.
·         Familiarity with various requirements gathering techniques.
·         Familiarity with software usability concepts.
·         Experience facilitating meetings with multiple customers and
technical staff, including building consensus and mediating compromises
when   necessary.
·         Software prototyping experience.
* *
*DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:*
·         Experience working with *Spring Batch Frameworks*
·         Development using *jQuery, webspherere / app server* (tomcat,
apache, etc.), and *EJB* (3.0 a plus)
·         Experience developing Grails services
·         Experience in a software development or business analysis role.
·         Experience with additional software development technologies and
methodologies.
·         Knowledge of multi-tier system development.
·         Knowledge of Web Services development using WebLogic or similar
application server.
·         Knowledge of additional software lifecycle phases including
testing, deployment, maintenance and support.

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026