Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

DB2 Production Support Engineer*

Oceanport, NJ

Interview: Phone & F2F*

Immediate interviews!!!!!!!!!!

We are looking to fill DB2 Production Support Engineer role ASAP.

Job Description: DB2, UNIX, Oracle, SQL.
Good to have AIX & Solaris

Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of
the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Palak Patel*

 I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific