Please find the below position an let me know if you are interested and
available for this position.. And send me resumes to *r...@intonenetworks.com
*Position : PeopleSoft Financials Developer
Location : NYC,NY
Duration : 9+ months*
• The PeopleSoft Application Developer will work with the ARC
Functional and Development teams to develop application code, unit test and
troubleshoot issues for PeopleSoft Financials application.
• Identify and implement application changes within PeopleSoft to
support the regular maintenance, compliance and periodic bundled updates
for patches and fixes as needed.
• Work with the Functional team closely to program, document,
test, and implement new enhancements and modify programs and interfaces as
need. The developer will communicate with the functional (Finance, HRIS),
development and infrastructure teams as needed to resolve
technical issues and implement program changes.
• The PeopleSoft Application Developer will be reporting to the ARC
Application Development Team Lead.
o Conducting Impact Analysis, Application Development and Unit
Testing to ensure the quality of the ARC systems application's current
design and development standards. This position will work closely with the
Project Managers, Functional team members and System
Administration teams to design, develop, test and implement project related
changes. This person will need to have the ability to work independently
and prioritize tasks to meet operations or project deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree required and/ or equivalent education and
• 3+ years relevant work experience with PeopleSoft 8.x (v. 9.0 is
plus) development experience with People Soft Financials applications.
*Additional preferred qualifications:*
• Experience documenting processes for General Ledger, Accounts
Payable, Commitment Control and Procurement modules
• Experience working on enterprise wide projects a must
• Two full lifecycle PeopleSoft Finance or HR implementation
• 3+ yrs experience with PeopleSoft development tools and Oracle SQL
• 3+ yrs PeopleSoft development and integration experience with
upgrades and patches
• 3+ yrs experience developing PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy
and 3rd party systems.
• Excellent understanding of a systems development life-cycle
*Thanks & Regards,
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.