--
*Send your resumes to manohar.madishe...@netmatrixsolutions.com

*

*Greetings, *

* *

I am Manohar from Net matrix Solutions Inc, I am reaching out to you to
check your availability and interest for an urgent project opportunity we
have with our customer. Kindly review the job description and submit your
updated resume with the details as per the template attached for immediate
consideration.

*Position : SAP Testing/Functional role *

*Location : Farmington, CT*

*Duration : 3+ months*

*Immediate start*

*Required Skills: *

   -  SAP Functional/Testing resource
   - Must have WM and LE knowledge
   - Familiar with cycle testing [experience on 2+ projects]

Regards,

Manohar Madishetty*
*Technical Recruiter

Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Phone: 281-857-6836

FAX : 281 598 2614

Email: manohar.madishe...@netmatrixsolutions.com,

Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com

Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three
times in four years
**

*
*******