* *

Please send the resume to:

* *

*Duration*      : 6+ Month

*Location*   : SFO, CA

Job Description:**

* *

At least 3 years+ experience working on Oracle Retail / Retek Merchandise
System (RMS), Retail Price Management (RPM), Retail Integration Bus (RIB) .

Hands on experience on PL/SQL, Unix, ProC. Should have experience working
on Oracle Retail / Retek Support projects.

Should have good integration knowledge of other Oracle Retail modules.

Should have good functional knowledge of Retail industry.

Good communication skills.

Should be able to do business analysis, solution design, validating and
testing solution.

Experience on implementation / Support of Oracle Retail / Retek solutions
and experience in Fashion industry will be an added advantage

*IDC Technologies, Inc.**
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
*Phone : (408) 457 9399  Ext:2018  Email* –** **
*Web: www.idctechnologies.com*
*Yahoo IM : *kumar_idc**
*Gtalk : *kddarshan2**
*ISO 9001-2008 Certified**

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from