Hi Partner,
I have Business Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Role : Business Analyst with Scrum master exp
Location : Cincinnati, OH
Duration : 6 mpnths

**Need last 6 SSN**

**Will sell Phone/Skype**

*Need someone with Scrum master exp. *

* Duties:*

1. Act as Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams

2. Actively contribute actionable feedback and improvements to the broader
delivery program

3. Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos

4.Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed

5. Ensure cross-team coordination within similar problem domains

6. Own and remove obstacles that are encountered by the team(s)

7. Track and report on relevant metrics that indicate team health

8. Coach and mentor other scrum masters in our product team. Ensure that
our ways of working are consistent across the teams.

9. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and third
parties or between our team and other scrum teams.

* Qualifications:*

1. At least 1 year of experience acting as scrum master for 1 or more  teams

2. Preferred : Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner

3. Knowledge and/or experience of Kanban

4. Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form

5. At least 3 years experience working in an agile environment, preferably
in a variety of situations

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina