Please find the below the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position... And Send me resumes to *
*Job Title : **System Administrator *
*Location : Cambridge MA*
*Duration : 6 months*
*Rate : $42-43/hr on C2C*
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for working in a team of
technical professionals in the migration and consolidation of virtual
hosting environments, backup services, and Active Directory for the
School's academic and administrative computing systems.
- 5+ years of experience in VMware virtualization and administration
- Experience in the V2V migration of servers between VMware ESX environments
- Substantial expertise in Windows and Linux server administration
- Comprehensive understanding of Active Directory and LDAP consolidations
- Significant experience with enterprise backup systems operations and
backup services migration
- Familiarity with IP sub-netting, VLANs, load balancing, and High
Availability (HA) architectures
- Basic understanding of Cisco ASA/FWSM firewalls
- Must have good understanding and experience with TCP/IP protocol suite
- Strong analytical, technical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to Interact and coordinate tasks with different teams to meet the
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and documentation skills
Other duties may be assigned as required
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Desk: 732 -658- 4249*
*Fax: 866-941-4539 *
*Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.