Hi Partner,
I have IBM Websphere Admin position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Role : IBM Websphere Admin
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 6+ months

Short Description: Provide an IBM WebSphere Administrator, who will work in
partnership with ODT and who can assist them with the execution of
activities to support the day to day WebSphere Application Server
environment on AIX platform.

Taxation is looking for a resource who can step into this role with little
or no ramp up.

Services Overview

Day to day operation of and support for Taxation WebSphere Application
Server environment, including IBM Tivoli Directory Server and Tivoli Access
manager ebusiness .

Provide technical services for Administering and supporting IBM WebSphere
Server environment, IBM Tivoli Directory Server and Tivoli Access manager
ebusiness:

•             Act as a subject matter expert on the IBM WebSphere
Application server - Node Deployment.

•             Act as a subject matter expert on the IBM Tivoli Directory
Server.

•             Act as a subject matter expert on the IBM Tivoli Access
Manager for ebusiness.

•             Attend weekly meeting with Server staff and supervisor.

Staff Augmentation Services

The Experienced Web/Server Administrator/Architect must have experience in
supporting large scale web and server environments to host e-Commerce
applications, while simplifying the support and maintenance of the
underlying infrastructure.  The resource must have experience in WAS
application Server architecture, IBM Tivoli Directory server and experience
in configuring and support WebSphere / application security. The resource
must have experience in monitoring and ability to use tools for measuring
performance of WAS applications and provide recommendations.

Design Skills:

•             Design Application Server Layout

•             Design LDAP directory structure

•             Design application security infrastructure

•             Design WebSphere Horizontal and Vertical Clusters

Implementation Skills:

•             WebSphere 6,7

•             AIX 5.3, 6.1, 7.1

•             Access Manager/ Web Seal 6.0, 6.1

•             IBM P Series

•             WebSphere and Tivoli Access manager Migration Skills

•             IBM Tivoli Directory server

•             Documentation

•             Performance tuning

•             Web and e-Commerce Standards

•             SSL

•             Web Services

Skill

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/Required.png]