Hi Partner,

I have Project Manager position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please
inform me ASAP.

Role : Project Manager

Location : Milwaukee, WI

Duration : 12+ months contract

We needs a strong *banking* Project Manager that has worked in and
understands *"Day 2"* check operations and applications.

*Day 2* applications are around *exceptions, returns and adjustments*.
Doesn't need to have all 3.

It's a year long project and most of the work will be done in Milwaukee, WI
with some travel to Toronto, Canada.  They will pay for all expenses so do
not need an all in rate.

We need lots of banking.  Must have excellent communication skills.  They
will interview over the phone.

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026