I have Project Manager posiiton for your consultant, if anyone is avabile
please inform me ASAP.
*Role:* IT Project Manager
*Location:* Boca Raton, FL
*Length:* 6 Months
*Mode of hire:* Contract
*Interview type:* Phone / Skype
*Start date:* ASAP
*Rate:* $50/hr CTC
· Builds and maintains relationships with Project Owners, IT and
Business stakeholders, resource leaders, technical and business teams.
· Applies the elements of the project management discipline at a
level of rigor appropriate to the project and the Office Depot environment:
Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, communications,
Risk Management, Procurement.
· Manages life cycle of projects with traditional software
development and Agile principles for strategic projects that range in
scope, budget and team size, involving levels of risk and complexity.
· Proactive identification and management of project risks in
accordance with Office Depot Project Risk Policy and Plan.
· Provides hands on stewardship of multiple projects to meet
technology and business requirements on time and within budget.
· Produces and communicates clear, well-written executive status
· Anticipates consequences of actions, potential problems, or
opportunities for change.
· Influences a high level of accountability for project budget and
· Creates within the team a shared focus on the importance of
· Adheres to Office Depot PMO standards, metrics, processes,
procedures and practices.
· Responsible for providing and maintaining accurate and timely
project information in all project plans, communications, status reporting.
· Communicates complex and/or detailed information to multiple
individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels, both in writing and
· Conducts regular project reviews throughout project lifecycle.
· May include presenting status to business/technical steering
*Additional Responsibilities include:*
· Detailed tasks include developing/managing/maintaining
comprehensive, accurate project plans and schedules, facilitating
estimation and forecasting as well as performing risk / issue/change
request management, meeting facilitation, variance analysis, and status
· Integrates project plans into other Release schedules and works
with teams to resolve discrepancies among schedules and availability
conflicts with resources.
· Maintains constant awareness of project deliverables; keeps team
focused on short and long term milestones; aware of project budget.
· Monitors resource utilization against planned forecast.
*Knowledge, skills and personal dimensions:*
· A four (4) year degree or equivalent training and experience;
· Extensive experience with core PM tools including Microsoft
Project, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and Clarity PPM.
· Retail Industry experience managing Application Development
projects (Merchandising, Pricing, Retail Operations, eCommerce, Customer
Analytics, Transportation) Highly desired.
· Able to maintain a high degree of owner / sponsor satisfaction
while also maintaining necessary project controls
· Adaptability and hunger to learn and succeed
· Ability to work independently and to work and connect with a wide
variety of teams
· Drive for results. Motivates team while constantly driving
towards key milestones.
· Ability to be flexible and pragmatic in approach while
simultaneously progressing project management concepts and methods.
*Experience candidate possess (Years)*
Four (4) year degree or equivalent training and experience
Extensive experience with core PM tools including Microsoft Project,
SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and Clarity PPM
Project Management Experience
Retail Industry experience managing Application Development projects
(Merchandising, Pricing, Retail Operations, eCommerce, Customer Analytics,
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.