Hi Partner,
I have Linux Systems Engineer/Admin position for your consultant, if anyone
is available please inform me ASAP.

Position / Job Title: Linux Systems Engineer with *Moodle*

Duration: 3 -6 month contract

Can be in KS or MA

Company Address: 11161 Overbrook Rd, Leawood, KS 66211 and 5 Wall St,
Burlington, MA 01803

Required Skills:

Experience working with *Moodle backend*,

5+ years of Linux Systems Engineering or Administration,

Ubuntu Server 8 or higher, Landscape, Apache, VMware vSphere 4 or higher,
Moodle, Wordpress, and NAS and SAN (EMC, Equallogic, NetApp)

Job Summary:

The Linux Systems Engineer will be responsible for the design,
implementation, and support of the company’s Linux infrastructure. This
position is highly technical in nature, requires excellent technical skills
in a variety of competencies, and the ability to learn and adopt new
technologies. The Linux Systems Engineer will join a team of highly
motivated engineers who are passionate about technology. The team is
responsible for supporting our 24x7 systems infrastructure.

·         Engineers, implements, and supports the organization’s Linux
systems infrastructure

·         Evaluates current Linux systems environments, conducts research,
recommends, and implements innovate systems technology that can enhance the
reliability, security, productivity, and efficiency of the Linux

·         Develops and maintains documentation of design, as well as,
on-going operation and administration of systems infrastructure

·         Contribute to and maintains technical standards for Linux systems

·         Provides fourth-tier support for the efficient resolution of
Linux systems-related incidents, service requests, and problems; and
updates service desk management tool accordingly

·         Assists other IT functional teams to troubleshoot critical Linux
business systems

·         Solves complex problems with many variables

Required Candidate Experience & Qualifications:

·         5+ years of experience as a Linux Systems Engineer, or a Linux

·         Certifications preferred (e.g. Linux+ or  LPIC)

·         An Associate's degree or higher in computer science, MIS, IS,
related field or equivalent and related work experience

·         Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of systems
technology, such as but not limited to Ubuntu Server 8 or higher,
Landscape, Apache, VMware vSphere 4 or higher, Moodle, Wordpress, and NAS
and SAN (EMC, Equallogic, NetApp)

·         Customer-centric attitude with internal and external customers

·         High level of written communication and documentation skills

·         Possess knowledge in ITIL processes such as Incident Management,
Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Service
Delivery, and Continual Service Improvement

·         Must be disciplined, dynamic and flexible to manage multiple
projects and tasks, work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and
meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines

·         Must be able to operate autonomously with little supervision to
achieve desired goals

·         Work weekends/nights on occasion for maintenance

·         Participate in weekly on-call support rotation

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina