Hope you are doing great. Please find the below requirement and If you have
any matching Consultants Available, Please respond with Word resume,
Contact details and Rate information ... Thanks!!*
*Position: . Net Developer*
*Location : Indianapolis*
*Duration : 6 Months*
*GC or Citizens only***
This senior developer will be directly responsible for application support
including the review of pre-launch system defects and post application
launch production issues. This will require assignment of tasks associated
to technical analysis, construction, unit test and system testing support
in the delivery of defect resolution items. The developer will support a
large, complex application that integrates with multiple systems across the
enterprise. It is the senior developer’s responsibility to work with other
members of the development team to ensure that solutions being delivered
are of high standard in terms of fit for purpose, application design,
quality deliverables and meeting the business objectives. The senior
developer should have a broad understanding of various coding methodologies
related to the listed technologies, testing practices and know when to
apply appropriate methods to achieve the desired outcome. In addition to
collaborating with the team leads and other development staff, the
developer needs to be highly motivated and focused on completing tasks
efficiently with high quality. Additional responsibilities include code
reviews, migration requests, resolution and data cleanup estimates,
developer assignments and oversight of on-call support.
- 7+ years of experience developing web based applications using
.Net/technologies, C# preferred.
- Experience in a development lead role mentoring and coaching other
developers to meet goals.
- Experience in application/system support lead role
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 is required.
- Experience with HTML/ASP/ASP.Net development is required.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 and IIS is required.
- Experience with SOAP Web Services is required.
- Experience with XML and XSL is required.
- Experience using unit testing tools such as Microsoft Unit Testing or
NUnit is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
across team leads, project management, business analysts and the enterprise
- Strong independent person with ability to work with little direction,
provide direction to others when needed, and not be afraid to ask questions
and make decisions.
- Experience in all stages of life cycle including requirements
gathering, design, implementation, testing and system support
- Experience with AJAX and/or jQuery a plus.
- Experience using a mock library such as MOQ or Rhino Mock is a plus.
- Experience following a Continuous Integration process
(CruiseControl.Net) is a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Integrated Technology Services, Inc.,*
*13624 Flying Squirrel Dr., Herndon VA 20171| || http://www.its-incorp.com*
*Email: nit...@its-incorp.com *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.