Hi,

My Name is Piyush, I am looking for a Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
for a just released opening located in Waverly, Lowa, USA!! This position is
with our Direct Client TCS, a Long Term. The Job Description is below. If
you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know
of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please
email ASAP, even if we have spoken recently about a different position.

Kindly go through Job description and reply me soon with your updated Resume
details.

Please Find the Requirement details:

Job Title:       Oracle Finance Functional Consultant

Job Location: Waverly, Lowa, USA

Job Duration: Long Term (GC/Citizens only)

Job ID: 3332271, 3729792

Oracle Finance Functional Consultant

Mandatory Functional Skills

.         In depth Knowledge of Oracle EBS Finance (AP/AR/GL/FA) either in
11i or R12.

.         Need to have expert (or near expert) level skills with Oracle
financials as well as a very good understanding of how a manufacturing
company who use many different operating units and have complex intercompany
trading relationships.

.         Should have ability to support and guide the share services
organization through the financial month-end close and reporting process.

Desirable Functional Skills

.         Should be VISA ready / Green card Holder/ US citizen. Should have
support experience in multi organizational complex environment for 3 to 4
years in Oracle finance . CA /CWA/CS  is desired.

Total Experience Required

.         6-10  years

Thanks & Regards

Piyush | IDC Technologies, Inc | Lead

Office: (408)-668-9716 (Primary) . (408)-608-6088 .
<mailto:piy...@idctechnologies.com> piy...@idctechnologies.com

1851 McCarthy Boulevard . Suite 116 . Milpitas, CA  . USA