Hi,

My Name is Piyush, I am looking for a Senior BO Developer for a just
released opening located in Chicago, IL!! This position is with our Direct
Client TCS, a Long Term. The Job Description is below. If you are qualified,
available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who
might have the required qualifications and interest, please email ASAP, even
if we have spoken recently about a different position.

Kindly go through Job description and reply me soon with your updated Resume
details.

Please Find the Requirement details:

Job Title:       Senior BO Developer

Job Location: Chicago, IL

Job Duration: Long Term (GC/Citizens only)

Job ID: 3249497

Job Title: BO  Senior Developer

Relevant Experience (Yrs): 4-7 Years of experience

Technical/ Functional Skills: BO

Experience Required

.         1-Full understanding of the BI launch Pad,

.         2-Xcelsius 2008 migration to new BI4 technology

.         3-Full understanding of converting universes to new BI4
technology.

.         4-Experience migrating/converting OPEN document statements from
XIR2 to BI4

.         5-Experience with creating/editing Web Intelligence documents in
BI4

.         6-Full understanding of the development/QA life cycle

.         7-Experience with creating complex variables and merging queries.

.         8- BI4.0 Upgrade from XIR2SP2 greater.

.         9- BI4.0 Upgrade Management Tool

.         10 - BI4.0 Lifecycle Management Tool

.         11 - BI4.0 Customization skills-url, homepage, report templates

.         12 - Full understanding of the BI4.0 UNV, QAAWS and Open Document
migration

Good to have skills:

.         Data federation BI4

.         Universe Design Tool knowledge

.         Information Design Tool knowledge

.         SQL generation and Universe Design

Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher

Thanks & Regards

Piyush | IDC Technologies, Inc | Lead

Office: (408)-668-9716 (Primary) . (408)-608-6088 .
<mailto:piy...@idctechnologies.com> piy...@idctechnologies.com

1851 McCarthy Boulevard . Suite 116 . Milpitas, CA  . USA