please submit your profiles to da...@addonusa.com
*Role: PeopleSoft Functional Analyst *
*Location: Washington DC *
*Duration: 5 Months*
*Local to DC/VA/MD*
*Face to face interviews will be required. *
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst- Communication and Change Management
Change Management & Organizational Readiness
Role Duties / Deliverables
In support of the ERP (PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials) Program Change Management
& Communications functional work streams, the PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
primary areas of responsibility include:
• In coordination with Change Management & Communications, provides hands
on leadership and analysis to determine and craft messaging on the change
impact to business units
• Drives the creation and distribution, in coordination with the
Communications business unit, on the overall program objectives, benefits,
expected outcomes, project timelines, and impacts to business units and
• Tailors messages – level of information, etc. – to multiple audiences
(e.g. board of directors, financial hub members, etc.) on impact of change
• Coordinates with the Communications business unit and ensures that
association relevant communications is crafted and delivered in a timely
manner – InfoNet, ERP Home Page, etc.
• Typically 4-6 years’ experience as ERP functional analyst
• Experience PS 9.2 Financials Implementation
• Deep working knowledge of major ERP / PeopleSoft modules – Accounts
Payable, Expenses, etc.
• Experience support change management or organization readiness
• Excellent written skills required – writing examples required
*Thanks & Regards,***
Technical Recruiter* ***
*Addon Technologies, Inc.*
*17197 N. Laurel Park Dr | Suite #513 | Livonia, MI 48152*
Email : da...@addonusa.com | Pho: 734.956.4737 Ext 164
Gtalk : davis.johnson203
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.