*EAD,GC or Citizens only*
*Datawarehouse QA Analyst with Insurance Experience**
Location: Worcester, MA *
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Our client is seeking a QA Analyst with datawarehousing experience and an
insurance background. QA will use in house tools for back end testing.
Candidates should have experience with OBIEE, Informatica and SQL. THIS IS
AN ASAP NEED*
- Solid understanding of data warehousing concepts, architectures, and
- Understands and uses relational and dimensional database structures.
- Hands-on experience with business intelligence (BI) ad hoc reporting
tools such as Hyperion Interactive Reporting or Business Objects.
- Solid understanding of business intelligence (BI) dashboard tools such
- Experience partnering with Data Steward, Data Architects, and Software
- Requirements analysis:
- Uses conceptual modeling techniques to uncover the broad subject
areas the business needs to analyze and the specific business
that relate to the various subject areas.
- Understands what the user needs to analyze business results and
- Helps the user articulate their analytical and reporting needs.
- Data analysis:
- Queries, analyzes, and interprets complex data stored in DB2 and
- Writes SQL queries, using standard query tools such as TOAD and QMF.
- Detects, documents, and recommends approaches for handling data
- Detects, documents, and recommends structures for handling reference
- Detects, documents, and recommends default values.
- Maps data attributes from existing sources to the Client reporting
- Identifies gaps between the Client reporting data model and the
required attributes identified by business users.
- Articulates data derivation or transformation rules in business
Data mapping & transformation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.