Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I’m currently looking for a *Technical Peoplesoft HRMS*.I have listed the
job description below for  your review.please let me know if you have
anyone available,

*Jobtitle :  Technical Peoplesoft HRMS
Location : St. Louis, Missouri
Duration : 3+ Months Contract*

*Strong PeopleSoft HRMS techno-functional skills:*
Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Structure and Process Design
SQL expertise
UNIX scripting, familiarity with PeopleSoft directory structures (log
research etc.)
Experience troubleshooting and find root cause issues
Excellent communication skills to engage teammates in issue resolution
Highly dedicated and responsive to issues and implementation of improved
processes to prevent recurrence

*Mirza Muneeb*
IT Technical Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.