Please submit your profiles to da...@addonusa.com
Position: Senior Java Developer Role
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 12+ month contract minimum
Interview Process: Only F2F
*Job Title: Senior Java Developer*
*The must have are the UI skills – they are trying to get the process
tighten downed a bit *
**revised job description*
**tech skills drill-down, must be better! *
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
• 8+ years of software development experience
• MUST HAVE: *In-depth knowledge of Java, OO programming, and modern
web applications* built on distributed service architecture
• MUST HAVE: Expert level comfort in traversing the entire Java and
Web stack: client-side through the persistence layer.
· MUST HAVE: Proficiency with *frontend UI JS frameworks like
JQuery and/or JQuery UI*
· MUST HAVE: Ability to transform complex wireframes/prototypes
• MUST HAVE: Experience with *Spring MVC*.
• MUST HAVE: Experience with *SQL, PL/SQL programming and Oracle*.
• MUST HAVE: Experience and willingness to work in a fast-paced
• PREFERRED: Local candidates that can join ASAP.
• Development experience in an enterprise-class system with
• Must have JEE 6 experience, including JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JMS
• Expert in Java EE APIs including EJBs, Servlets, JTA, JSPs, JSTL,
web services and JDBC
• Strong experience in implementing successful distributed,
scalable, high-performance multi-threaded server applications
• Experience with Design patterns
• Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
• Strong speaking and writing skills
• Experience with open source Java technologies including Maven.
• ORM framework knowledge such as MyBatis
• Insurance industry experience.
*Thanks & Regards,***
Technical Recruiter* ***
*Addon Technologies, Inc.*
*17197 N. Laurel Park Dr | Suite #513 | Livonia, MI 48152*
Email : da...@addonusa.com | Pho: 734.956.4737 Ext 164
Gtalk : davis.johnson203
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.