*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com*

*I am looking for a Automation Tester with JUnit*

*Location: Topeka City, Kansas.*

*Duration: 12 Months Contract (with possibility of extension)*

If you are interested and available please revert back to me with your
resume ASAP and I promise to get you interviewed ASAP and close this
position out for you.

Please send below *details* addition to your word format *resume* to make
the process quick.

* *

*Legal Name (As per Govt. issued Documents):*

*Best Number to reach you:*

*Best Time to Call you:*

*Email ID:*

*Expected Hourly rate on C2C or W2 without Benefits*:

*Availability if offered:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation To Topeka, KS (Yes/No):*

*Visa Status (GC/USC/H1B):*

*Required Skills:*

* *

      Monitor JUnit test coverage

      Write JUnit tests for those areas where JUnits are missing

      Ability to program in Java to maintain Selenium Webdriver Test

      Scripts for for test automation framework.

      Ensure continual, regular, repeated execution of Selenium tests.

      Monitor Selenium results and ensure issues are being properly

      addressed through continual debugging.

      Monitor/maintain continuous Integration/auto-deployments through

      Knowledge of Maven Build Tool

      Work with staff for continual Performance and Load testing

      Execute repeated Performance Tests on regular intervals

      Review performance test results to identify areas of concern

      Excellent communication skills in working with development staff and

      Product Owners

      Establish plans for long-range Performance and Load testing

      Work with Product Owners to explain testing techniques

      Knowledge of Bugzilla and Testopia

      Experience working in an Agile environment

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Resource Manager*

*R3 Technology Inc.,*

*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*

*Edison, New Jersey 08817*

*Email: go...@r3tek.com*

*Direct :  732-429-1833*

*Fax     :  7325684786*

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed