*HI *

you can give me a call back at my contact number** **609-897-9670 EXT :-

 *Location: Deerfield , IL**
**Duration: 6+ months
Rate:$20/hr C2C All Inclusive*

Job Description :-*
Looking for Business Analyst .
Good Communication Skill.*

 *Thanks and Regards*

Prem Pratap Singh

Email:*prem.sysm...@gmail.com* <prat...@sysmind.com>

Phone:609 897 9670 Extn 2169

Fax: 302-269-7171

*Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 0885*