*Position Title:* Java Developer
*Location: *Phoenix AZ
*Duration: *8+ Months

****Need GC or USC ****
****Need Locals or near by states****
Seeking developers who are proactive, self-starters, and have a proven
track record to work independently with minimal supervision and
collaboratively with a team as required. Candidates must have the proven
ability to be problem-solvers. If you are a passionate developer who can
get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled
professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
*Job Qualifications:*
*Required:*

   - 5-7+ years professional hands on software development experience, of
   which 5+ years is specifically utilizing Java and 5+ years of high-volume
   applications/systems experience.
   - Expert in Java technology
   - Expert in building Web Applications using *Spring, MVC and Java*. This
   position is all web based development
   - In-depth knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and design patterns
   - Experience with *Spring *DI and* MVC* (1+ years)
   - Experience with subversion, maven, CXF, gemfire

*Desired:* MULE, Apache CXF, SQL, PostScript, Jenkins, Maven

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026