Dear Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent position. Let me know your interest.

Response to <>

*Job Title: Sr. Java Developer (8+ Years)*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 12 Months *

We are seeking an experienced, *hands-on *Senior Java Software Engineer to
design, develop software

components for an existing application. This is a critical role on what
will be a very high profile project.

The ideal candidate would have grown up through the software development
ranks - possessing 10 or

more years experience in designing, architecting highly scalable, usable,
and performant web

applications using J2EE/Java. This person would possess deep skills in
server side technology (Java, JSP,

Tomcat, J2EE, Web Services, frameworks), client side technology
(JavaScript, HTML, HTML5), coupled with

hands on ORM (Hibernate, HQL) and database experience (Oracle). Prefer
experience with high-volume

transactional systems, such as eCommerce or order fulfillment, etc.
Ideally, candidate would have

previous experience in a U.S. startup environment and is comfortable
performing many roles. This

position will act in a lead capacity on complex applications with
sophisticated data models and act as a

subject matter expert regarding J2EE development and software development
best practices.

• Experience working in projects utilizing test-driven development (TDD)

• Skilled in designing and developing using clean coding best practices and
refactoring code that

doesn’t meet standards

• Experience successfully completing/delivering multiple projects utilizing
an Agile methodology

• High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and
maintain application stability

• Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and suggest
improvements - should be a

prolific coder

• Ability to reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing
valid conclusions from the data

available, and develop effective solutions while applying creative thinking
in the design and

development of high performing web applications

• By hands-on, we expect code check-ins on a daily basis, creating
reference implementations for the

purpose of mentoring and leading more junior staff, and ability to find and
resolve defects quickly

• Help define engineering best practices and provide technical mentorship

• Design, develop, test and maintain multiple J2EE web applications

• Investigate and resolve any production issues from end user (UI) to
persistence layer

• Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on
time and high quality

• Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc

• Develop and mentor vendor teams to write elegant code using effective
automated unit tests

• Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments

• Experience or understanding of architectural principles and frameworks
(MVC, Spring, and Hibernate

• Strong analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting

• Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and build
tools (i.e. jUnit, DBUnit, Maven,

Jenkins/Hudson, Ant)

• Experience or demonstrated knowledge designing and building frameworks
that support test

development and its application in testing APIs, components, web services,
relational databases and

content management systems

• Knowledge of performance and

Thanks & Regards

*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id:<>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r