Hi Partner,
I have SQL Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

*Role : SQL Developer*

Location : Houston, TX

Duration : 1 year contract, possible extension thereafter

Must have near native communication skills.

Skills Required:

• Deep Experience working with SQL Server 2008, R2
• Strong experience in DML – Data Manipulation Language and DDL – Data
Definition Language
• 2 – 3 years’ Experience developing stored procedures and Functions
• *ORM (Object Relational Mapping) *– using Entity Framework or NHibernate
• Unit testing
• .Net, C# development

  Nice to have Skills:
• Experience using Modeling tools