Please send resume to o...@alliedinformatics.com or call me on my number
770-246-9800 Ext 109
This is Omer from *Allied Informatics .* We do have a position for *Data
Architect* Please find the job description below and if interested please
send me your updated word format resume.**
*Allied Informatics *is a professional service organization helping
customers create synergies of information through the use of leading edge
software applications. To know more about *Allied Informatics *please
visit us at www.alliedinformatics.com
*Job Title : Data Architect*
*Location : Waltham, MA *
*Duration :* *6+ Months contract*
*Data architect* to lead the design, implementation and ongoing operations
of a Vertica data warehouse for an enterprise SaaS Business Intelligence
The Data architect will shape the technical direction of the team as we
tackle some of the most complex challenges in the healthcare industry. This
is an opportunity to be hands-on technically, and make a huge impact on the
quality of products.* *
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
Lead the architecture data modeling, warehouse and analytics initiatives
· Responsible for designing, planning, execution, monitoring, and
improvement of data processing and analytics, including the development of
ETL scripts, tools selection, processes and approach, management,
scheduling, and infrastructure
· Responsible for the architecture of data warehouse, including
modeling, data extract and load processes, optimization, and change
· Collaborate with product management, operations, sales,
customers, and external partners to understand target market segments and
business use cases
· Design, document, and evangelize architecture standards and
policies which enables business agility through the sharing of data sets &
software intellectual property
· Create white papers, technical documentation, wiki entries, and
make presentations to colleagues throughout organization.
· Promote the leverage and reuse of proprietary technologies and
architectural frameworks across organization
· BS Degree in Computer Science (MS desirable) or technically
related field with a minimum of 8 years relevant industry experience or
· Working knowledge of big data platforms and concepts.
· Experience with data mapping, transformation and optimization for
the purpose of analytical reporting and business intelligence
· Fluency in SQL scripting and troubleshooting. Must be able to
understand, write and optimize complex data mapping and transformation
· Experience with reporting suites and business intelligence tools.
· Experience with DBA concepts such as monitoring, optimization,
data storage and transfer, etc…
· Familiar with Lean or Agile SDLC (Scrum, Kanban, XP…)
· Familiar with contemporary engineering practices such as: Test
Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Refactoring, big data analytics
· Understanding of the healthcare industry, both on clinical and
financial aspects is highly preferred
· Knowledge of conceptual, logical and physical database design and
· Experience with Data Integration solutions involving ETL,
metadata management, data governance, data profiling and quality reporting
· Experience with architecting commercial software solutions with
the following characteristics strongly preferred: software-as-a-service,
multi-tenancy, high volume analytics (batch and/or real time), decision
support, business intelligence reporting.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an
ability to translate complex technical facts for appropriate understanding
by both technical and non technical audiences.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a multidisciplinary
· Microstrategy is highly preferred
· Experience working with global, geographically disperse teams
within an Agile/Scrum methodology is preferred.
Allied Informatics, Inc.
1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302
Duluth, GA 30097 USA
Phone: 770-246-9800 ext : 109 I Fax: 770-246-9098
Email: o...@alliedinformatics.com <kal...@alliedinformatics.com> I URL:
NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not wish
to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill S.1618
Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail can not be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CBAB4E.268A2EA0] *Think Green: Please consider
the environment before printing this e-mail**.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.