Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at
*vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com> *
***Need Locals to Bay Area** *
*Job Description: *
*Job Title :* *Data Engineer/ETL Developer*
*Location : *San Jose, CA
*Duration :* 6 Months
• Design and develop data solutions to help the product and business teams
make data driven decisions.
• Lead end-to-end efforts, including design, development, and
implementation, of the data integration process.
• Interact closely with data infrastructure and engineering teams to build
and extend cross platform ETL and reports generation framework.
• Provide consultation to business partners such as analysts, management,
end users, and developers to clarify objectives, determine scope, drive
consensus, identify problems and recommend solutions.
• Support end users on ad hoc data usage and be a subject matter expert on
functional side of the business.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to define problems,
collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Extensive knowledge of SQL; Experience working with Teradata and/or
Oracle; Certification is preferred.
• Expertise in database programming and performance tuning techniques.
• Familiar with data movement techniques and best practices to handle large
volume of data.
• Extensive ETL development experience with ETL tools such as Abinitio or
• Familiar with data warehousing architecture and data modeling best
• Experience with file systems, server architectures, and distributed
• Willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic
• Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting is highly preferred.
• Programming skills with understanding of performance, scalability,
concurrency, scaling and extensibility is preferred.
• Knowledge of Hadoop, HBase and Hive is preferred.
• Experience with Agile methodology is preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.