Dear Partners / Friends,

Here is an interesting requirement, if you have suitable consultant resumes
available, please send them across to me
*sek...@nulogicsolutions.com*<sek...@nulogicsolutions.com>

For any further information or needed details feel free to call me at
513-442-4873

*Client's requirement is a bit urgent one so please respond before this
closes out.*

*Job Title: Share point developer*

*Location: Allentown, PA*

*Duration: 6 Weeks*

*Mode of Interview: Inperson*

*Skills needed:*

*·         **Sharepoint 2010/2013 Developer - experienced with:*

*·         **SP development including wdb parts, user controls, event
receivers, solution packages (WSPs), site and farm features and content
types*

*·         **Programming languages - .Net, C#,XML, XSLT*

*·         **SP configuration including, lists, libraries, etc.*

*·         **Development of SP master pages and layouts*

*·         **Nintex Workflow 2007 /2010 / 2013*

Chandra Sekhar Reddy

*Nulogic Solutions, Inc*

Phone : 513-442-4873,

Email : *sek...@nulogicsolutions.com <sek...@nulogicsolutions.com>*

*YM: chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com <chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com>*

*G- talk: sekhar2recrui...@gmail.com <sekhar2recrui...@gmail.com>*

Website: www.nulogicsolutions.com

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CE1EC1.5E63C000]

**NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.**